Bro, we so know how to dress since we're from LA!
"Ben, do you think we could put one more on there?"
"Ha! I'm taller than you now!"
"I just couldn't choose which one to wear...so I wore them all!"
Love it.. but cant think of a caption... hahahahaWere finally moved into our new home... and have Internet again YAY...... God is Good!!!!How are you ad the kids...?
Alright partner... this one's for the business cards!
Hey Ben, know what's better then a bunch of hats? A good cup of coffee while beating a friend at Monopoly!
MAYBE IT SHOULD BE ENTITLED........THE CAT IN THE HATS CAME BACK ??? LOVE YA, BUD, GRAM S. XOXO
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Bro, we so know how to dress since we're from LA!
"Ben, do you think we could put one more on there?"
"Ha! I'm taller than you now!"
"I just couldn't choose which one to wear...so I wore them all!"
Love it.. but cant think of a caption... hahahaha
Were finally moved into our new home... and have Internet again YAY...... God is Good!!!!
How are you ad the kids...?
Alright partner... this one's for the business cards!
Hey Ben, know what's better then a bunch of hats? A good cup of coffee while beating a friend at Monopoly!
MAYBE IT SHOULD BE ENTITLED........THE CAT IN THE HATS CAME BACK ??? LOVE YA, BUD, GRAM S. XOXO
Post a Comment